Every woman deserves to always feel beautiful, no matter the occasion, no matter what the price. Now that Christmas and New Years are near, it is time celebrate at Holiday Parties!
I decided to choose a red, the color of Confidence and Bravery, long sleeve dress - hello warmth! The high neckline is for modesty during events that might involve younger children or coworkers, but it also brings a sophistication to the intensity of the color. This dress, an Oasis dress for $73 , will look great on any figure by bringing in the waist, creating an hourglass image!
I paired the red dress with a skinny leopard belt, opaque tights, a warm, furry collared coat and some comfortable black booties. A white scarf was added to keep you warm in case you go on a walk own Christmas Tree Lane or simply to keep that flu away. If you are naturally a busty woman or have broad shoulders, scarves are the perfect way to hide the high neckline. Casual family party? Slip into some black flats and a simple, braided, brown belt!
- Faux Fur Coat [Chicwish] - $53
- Opaque Tights [The Gap] - $12
- Soho Lace-Up Booties [Shopruche] - $40
- Leopard Belt [Dorothyperkins] - $9
- White Scarf [Nelly] - $19
- (I found a similar scarf at Forever21 for around $12)
The cute bow belt works perfect with the black statement necklace to radiate sweet sophistication! Why stick with the normal black outerwear when you sport a warm, white festive coat? These shoes are fabulous, but can be uncomfortable or inappropriate depending on the work environment. If these booties are too high, go with a simple black pump, or be daring with a black and gold pump! Pair it the outfit with stockings for a little extra warmth with your hair up in a bun - viola! Fabulous!
- White Coat [Forever21] - $28
- Pattern Tights [Target] - $5.24
- Black Booties [Forever21] - $35
- Bejeweled Black Necklace [Forever21] - $13
- Elastic Black Bow Belt [Vero Moda] - $17
Out With Your Friends
Firstly, this outfit screams classy wild child! Secondly, I am obsessed with the collar! Normally I wouldn't choose a collar, but this statement black-studded collar on this red dress paired with these sky high black boots is just too perfect. To stay warm, add a super sassy black coat and a muted leopard print clutch for the conservative-undercover-crazy-woman-look that you are! You are so fierce, heroine!
- Sassy Black Coat [Sheinside] - $81
- Lace-Up Ankle Boots - $43
- Leopard Large Clutch [Dorothyperkins] - $17
- Black and Gold Belt [Shopfriiscompany] - $32
- Studded Collar [Republic] - $24
Hope you like some of these options! If you think you have anything that could be nicely paired with these outfits, tell me about it in the comments below!