Wednesday, January 16, 2013

20 Pictures of Joy

The Sony Cybershot Dx200 18.2 Megapixel is amazing.

Literally, flabbergasting. 

Maybe using my Iphone camera for two years affect my appreciation for photography, but now, I see the light.

I love my life!

Freedom.

Lab Behavior. 

The Dark Forest. 

Brown, Golden, Black.

Fetch.

Sharing.

Jump. [her first jump ever!]

Eureka's Fresno Fig Burger.

Back Up Son.


Lantern. 

Perspective.


Pattern.

Heart's Everywhere.

Stop.

Jewelry.

Jump.

Inquisitive. 

Glide.

Eyes.

Happy :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I just saw your comment in Lauren's forum. So I thought I'd check your blog out and I actually really like it! Maybe you'd like to check mine out as well :) it's http://vickynspiration.blogspot.com . We bloggers have to stick together!

    xx

    ReplyDelete