Wednesday, January 23, 2013

5 Casual & Cute Dress Outfits!

I know this is absurd, because it is January, but where I live, the high was 70 degrees!
When did it get so warm!? Must've been cold for all of but three weeks. [ I can't complain! ]

So as much as I love the Autumn style, there is something about putting on that adorable casual dress that you can wear out with your girls, go shopping, attend class, or even a lunch date!


Now being a college student, I am always on a budget! Not a single one of these items cost more than $50! That's what I like to see!



Dresses are so magical. That's all.




It's Always Greener...


Like blue, green looks great on virtually any skin type. [except Ogres or Witches] So go out and buy that olive green dress you've always wanted, and pair a messenger bag with neutral accessories. That hat will keep your head from getting sunburned as you being acquainted with sun again.
 [ pricing ]



 Line Up!

Chevron has been making it's way into the spotlight in the last few years, but is really making a standout impression this Spring! I find keeping the accessories neutral or in the same palette best. Grab a navy bag and a cool bracelet watch from Target to complete the look!
pricing ]


Let's Take a Walk.

Floral is nothing new in Spring, but I just love how warm these flowers are. There are literally tons of colors! Keep accessories simple so you shine! I love those red feather earrings. 
[ pricing ]


Wave your Flag!

This dress wasn't suppose to be patriotic, but it is! I am obsessed with the American Flag biker boots paired with the classy floppy hat. It is such an unexpected move! Not to mention that this dress is universally flattering! The red lipstick with the white and blue - USA! :)
[ pricing ]


 |

|

|

Surprise! 

 To Infinity and Beyond!

This isn't necessarily casual, but this Galaxy look is starting to grow on me. The rebellious bodycon with biker boots, the sassy high to low skirt and crop top, and classy A-line dress with flat - all are cute! I would wear all of these! Those heels are spectacular! 
[ pricing ]

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these outfit ensembles. It's still cold where I live but I can't wait until its warm again!! I found your blog off LaurenConrad.com's forum! I’m excited to follow you and see your upcoming posts! Check out my blog at www.unpredictableandchic22.blogspot.com
    XO Courtney

    ReplyDelete