Saturday, January 26, 2013

How to Wear Scarves: The Basics!

If it is cold, scarves should be your best friend.

They are stylish, but also keep you warm. They are pretty, but also make your natural beauty stand out. They are comfortable, but also fashionably don't allow you to get sick.

I asked my super stylish friend to show off how she adds her beautiful scarves to change the look of her outfits! These are her scarf basics. Aren't they so cute?! :)


Basic Neck Wrap


Loose Bow.


Shoulder Drape.


Neck Bow.


Criss Cross. Apple Sauce.


1 comment:

  1. I saw you on LC forum so I came to see your blog, let me tell you that you´ve done a great job with it, please come visit and if you like it it would be great if we could follow each other here or socials, what do you think? To support each other… let me know ok!
    Kisses
    www.petitgraphie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete