Want to make your Valentine's Day special with DIY crafts, clothes, and food? I have the ultimate list to make your romantic day more personal.
[These can be made at any time of the time without feeling any guilt at all!]
These DIY's are super easy to make with all these helpful tutorials, but some are totally unique! Have you ever made a kite, or put a heart on your shoes?
<3 <3 <3
1. StudioDIY did an awesome Gold Heart Piñata!
2. Whimseybox got super adorable with this DIY Sequin Heart Hair Bow!
3. The Beauty Department sassed up Valentines day with Glittery Gold Heart Nails.
4. A Beautiful Mess made hearts more cozy with a DIY Heart Blanket!
5. Honey We're Home punched some paint chip hearts to create Ombre DIY Heart Wall Art.
6. With an IE created a DIY Heart Sweater - inspired by J.Crew's $100 heart sweater!
7. Dump Your Frump stepped into a new realm with a DIY Glittery Heart Ballet Flats!
8. Wedding Chicks sweetened things up with a DIY Ombre Sugar Hearts!
9. Green Wedding Shoes glued wine corks for a DIY Ombre Cork Heart!
10. Polli mastered DIY Heart Red Velvet Whoopie Pies.
11. I Am Baker [a personal favorite!] satisfied everybody when creating this DIY Heart Cake! Red Velvet Heart inside a White Cake!
12. My Poppet took heart DIY's to new heights when making a DIY Heart Kite! Perfect for a daytime Valentines Date!
13. 1 Pure Heart made breakfast nicer with DIY Pink Heart Pancakes!
14. How About Orange 3-Ded a wall with DIY 3D Paper Hearts!
15. Project Wedding has a guest writer who made DIY Heart Garland!
There you have it! I love DIY Projects, and I hope these make your Valentine's Day [or any day of the year] perfect!