Friday, February 1, 2013

Pictures of Joy 2/1/13

I love to travel. I love everything about learning, and most importantly understanding. 

Today, while walking from class to the parking lot, I let the rays of the sun beat on my skin. It was warm enough to heat up my skin underneath my cotton cardigan. I let that feeling sink into my skin for a length of time. I realized that though my life is in chaos now, between applying abroad and to new colleges and studying abroad, I need to enjoy the simple pleasures.

Taking deep breaths can do wonders for the soul. In fact, that is my 2013 resolution! The colors of the leaves, the warm sun on bare skin, watching people laugh, bees buzzing, etc. I need to calm down, slow down, and take in these moments.

Just like that Expedia teapots commercial, I need my own perspective.

Until then, I am going to journey on this path.

Lion King Intro.

Italy Sunset. [I wish]

Twig House.

Husky pup!

Twig House Lawn.

Jenga Tower.

Blueberry, Almond, Flaxseed, Honey, Oats, Greek Yogurt Breakfast.

Snowfall In A Distance.

American Flag Wood.

Best Babysitter Advice - Toys and Cameras!

Pink Clouds.



Feng Shui Moon.

Wooden Bowl.

Details of Wood.

Reenactment.

No comments:

Post a Comment