Saturday, March 16, 2013

Mint Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies!

Mint Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies!



Oh these cookies are so perfectly sweet :)



Now that I am living dairy-free, I realized that all my usual desserts contain dairy! Who knew?! 



It has been so difficult finding desserts that satisfy my taste buds without wasting myself on empty dessert calories!



I found this version of "Minterdoodles" on Pinterest, and decided to make my own version of them! They sure look mouthwatering ... *mouth.salivating.yum.* 


These cookies are not too sweet, but not remotely bland! There is such a unique taste to them - whether that is the light crunchy shell or the gooey insides,



Mint Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies!

3/4 cup Earth Balance
1 Egg White + 2 Tablespoons Water
1 1/2 cup Sugar
2 teaspoon Peppermint Extract
1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
3 tablespoon Hot Water
2 cups Wheat Flour
1 teaspoon Baking Powder 
1 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips [I chose Belgium Dark Chocolate]


Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl, and the wet ingredients in another. Combine both bowls after being well mixed, and let the ingredients sit in the fridge for at least 45 minutes
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes [or more depending on your oven]


The chocolate chunks just melt in your mouth. Oh my!


simple. decadent. light. mouthwatering. 







No comments:

Post a Comment